Wednesday, April 18, 2012

{ sneak peek... }








I'm excited to let you know that later this week, I will have a number of new pieces featuring in the soon-to-be-launched display of Anna Spiro's wallpaper range for Porters Paints at her Brisbane store, Black & Spiro.

Over many months, Anna has been feverishly working behind the scenes with Porters to develop concepts, designs and colourways for her signature line of wallpapers. And can I tell you - they are all absolutely stunning!! So when Anna asked if I could paint some pieces to hang atop these beautiful designs, I was obviously thrilled to oblige. The official launch will be in a few weeks time but the display rooms will be open to the public in the next couple of days; as will my artwork (which will be available for sale). 

So I must keep it under wraps for the minute but thought I would share a few sneak peeks here with you.... even though Winter is approaching, can you tell I am a Summer girl at heart?!

I'll post proper pics in a few days time. Stay tuned. 

Pip xx

2 comments:

TINA KENT said...

How exciting Pip! I grew up in Toowoomba where the Weis ice cream bars originated! We had one every sun night after a roast at my grandparents house! looking fwd to seeing your work, I loved the floral ones last time at black & Spiro. LovT

Anna Spiro said...

Love the Weiss bars and of course the pineapple! I'm sure B&P will love it forever!
xo